Saturday, November 20, 2010

The story of my knee....

Here we go....

It started with a swollen knee. Went to see an orthopaedic, did MRI, then laporoscopy. After one and a half months, I fell down due to the knee "give way". This time, major surgery (Tuhan je yang tahu perasaan masa ni). So, on 7 October, I pun dibedahlah. Knee realignment. My knee cap was off by 30 degrees. That's why la kena fix kan. Here's my pic.



Ni kaki dalam simen. Hujung tu pakai socks, too cold dalam ward. This pic my other half yang ambik.

Doc said kaki will be in cast for at least 4 weeks. Yikes! Macam-macam cerita dah sampai kat telinga pasal pakai cast ni. 

However, tak sampai a week, I went back to the doctor and asked him what was wrong with the cast. My leg, from ankle down was swollen, pale and numb. Turned out the cast was gripping my ankle badly. So, the doctor removed top half of my cast (yeay!!) But I was shocked to see my knee.


This is my knee after the stitches have been removed. Lipan!! 21 stitches. Photo masa stitches still there ada dalam handphone, belum berjaya di'upload' lagi. Itu betul-betul macam lipan. 

I quickly applied Bio-Oil after the wounds dry completely. So, the scar was not really bad. My next entry will be about my journey after the cast was removed. The painful journey of physiotherapy.


No comments:

Post a Comment