Sunday, January 30, 2011

Erk!!

Salam and hello all.

So sorry. I was supposed to post one yesterday, but the seminar caught me up. Yup! I went to a 2 days seminar in Melaka. Just came back this evening, arrived around 5pm. The next thing was I took my bath, dressed up and went out with my other half. Where did I go during this unexpected monsoon? I went shopping!

Got myself the brand new 3 in 1 lipstick by Clinique. It's lip balm, lipstick and lip gloss all in one chubby stick. The colour is verrrrrrrrryyyyyyyy nice...Luv it!

However, today I want to talk about the drivers in Malaysia. The not so pandai ones. As my mama and I were cruising on the highway back home this evening, I can't help but to notice a few things our drivers do:

1. some are so negligence that they don't even bother to turn on their headlights during the rain, driving like F1 drivers. It gets worst when the car is dark coloured.

2. the express bus's drivers. Man, they cruise the highway during the heavy rain like nobody's business. Tailgating small cars and practically maintained on the right lane the whole time. I wonder what will happen if the small car suddenly breaks?

Not all drivers are well trained and skillful on the road. So, here's my pledge to drivers out there. Please behave yourselves, especially during this raining season.

P/S: I knew I promised the pic of the cake. But I failed to capture one. I have some leftovers though. Will try to upload that one. Till then, tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment