Tuesday, January 18, 2011

New year...new beginning

Today is the 18th day of the first month of a new year. I have been very busy like a bee since the new year started. Life is now much more hectic and demanding and that requires me to be more alert and (if this is even possible) more energetic than before. My knee has already heal but it requires me another 3 more months before I can do any physical activities like yoga. If it is called running or jogging, I have to wait another year for it. Yikes! But it's all part of healing process. I can now bend 115 degrees and am doing it bit by bit.

Have many resolutions but have no idea whether can achieve them by the year's end. But I make them all realistic. Nothing too abstract. Insyaallah, I will achieve 'em all.

Until then, I will write again when I'm free.

No comments:

Post a Comment