Thursday, February 3, 2011

You're a firework

Salam. 

Don't get me wrong aaaaaa...The Chinese New Year this year gave me a chance to snap some pics of fireworks. It has been quite some time since I last hold my camera and snap pictures. Living in a China town of Kulai, surrounded with Chinese neighbourhoods, I am enjoying my time tonight watching the amazing fireworks all around me and watched someone's wishes fly up. The lanterns filled the night sky and I watched in awe. I was lucky enough that my ayah woke up and I took the chance asking him to accompany me to go outside the house for a while to snap pictures. Met some of my neighbours and greeted them. So, here are the pics (some might be blurry as I didn't put on the flash).


This one was captured from the porch of my house. I wasn't out yet. Two fireworks at the same time.






These are the big ones. I was waiting for quite some time before I managed to capture these. Some are blur.




This is my fave. Noticed the solitary lantern?



This is the solitary lantern after the fireworks behind it ended. It went up high, joining other lanterns.

I went back inside and I smelled like sulfur! But perhaps tonight will be the night where I don't have to switch on the mosquito killer and mat. The fireworks have ceased to minimum now. Perhaps tomorrow another round of fireworks.

No comments:

Post a Comment