Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Newcomers @ home..

Salam.

It has been quite a day. Woke up late, and with flu, darn! So, I spent the day marking some exercise books and cook some crab stick in popia sheets. Served with Japanese mayonnaise and regular mayonnaise. Lovely snacks during the rain.

Later in the evening, my other half came and we went out to Giant, Tesco and Econsave, trying to find Friskies, 7-Up (for bandung), good cheese (for pizza and cheesecake!), and unexpected newcomers at home. 2 dwarf hamsters. Yes, I have 6 cats at home and now 2 hamsters. Hahahaha...Definitely not going to mix them together. So I went to all these malls to find wood shavings for hamster, the food, and the water bottle. Unfortunately, I couldn't get the water bottle, but I managed to get the other two things at IOI Mall, where today is the last day of rabbit exhibition (they sell these stuffs because rabbit uses the same thing too). Here's the pics of those two lil hamsters:



So, I named them after 2 characters in Mousehunt. The one on the left (white one) is Larry and the other one (black) is Ronza. Larry = he, Ronza = she. Both really love to bite. But once inside our hands, they're so cute!

So my plan for tomorrow are:

1. bake the choc fudge cake.
2. some of the batter from the choc fudge will be used as the base for my lovely new york cheesecake.
3. pizza.
4. chicken mayo - Japanese style

Hungry anyone?

1 comment: